Wednesday 27 August 2008

Website of the day!

Today's offering will be of particular interest to any pagan readers.

http://www.greenwitch.co.uk/

I am delighted to say that Chris a.k.a The Greenwitch has a shop about 10 mins drive from my house which is excellent. She is extremely knowledgeable about paganism and herbal medicine and makes the most splendid lotions (Isis morning dew is fab), potions and candles. All of which are 100% natural.

This website contains a variety of interesting information and is updated regularly. With really useful sections on health matters and tarot I am sure you won't be disappointed. You can also subscribe to her newsletter if you would like regular updates sent to you directly.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

I love witchy shops!

Oh, I left you a little something on my blog, cuz I love yours!