Tuesday 2 December 2008

Tis The Season To Be Dishonest (fa la la la la la la la la)

It's that time of year again so I decided to go to my Mum's house today to pick up my Christmas decorations. She kindly lets me store them there because she has so much more room than I do. My tree is such a giant tack fest, none of this colour co-ordinating stuff with ribbons. It is a complete mish-mash of everything we like. We have lots of little animals, star wars decorations, cocktail glasses, candy canes and gingerbread men.
I have a few new decorations to add this year too which I picked up on my travels. My particular favourite is my sex and the city bauble picked up from the HBO store in New York in February. I LOVE it!
I can't wait to see them on my tree.
I will try and take some decent pictures and post them soon.

In other news, whilst surfing the net recently I came across the blog of an old 'friend'. I use the term 'friend' loosely. I haven't spoken to this person for years and have no desire to either but we were good friends at one time. My curiosity got the better of me and I have been looking over their past entries. I cannot believe how people can be so dishonest and full of such utter crap and how they manage to reel others in to their fake little world.

I knew this person as a 'friend' for years and know that they are manipulative, selfish, conniving, spoilt, completely dishonest and (in my opinion) actually quite evil they really are. Yes, that's right, I said evil and I mean it. It's not a word I would use lightly at least not in a serious way but I would say that it is true in their case. Now, however they appear to be masquerading as the complete opposite and seem to really have a few people fooled judging by the comments their fellow blogger friends are leaving on their entries.

Despite what some people may think about witches/pagans, anyone who knows what it really stands for will know that you should never wish harm or anyone. And I wouldn't (despite the fact that they betrayed me and my family) the latter being worse. However, I believe in karma and I believe that people get back what they give out. Unless this person is putting on a complete front (which is possible) it doesn't look like karma has caught up with them yet. All I can say is, I wouldn't like to be them when it does.

No comments: