Wednesday 3 December 2008

Some Festivity

I had some time on my hands today and decided to get the good old xmas decorations up. I lit my 'Festive Cheer' candle and put on the obligatory cheesy xmas CD (Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses is a particular favourite of mine).

Here is my delightfully tacky tree

and the red fairy who lives at the top.....

here is my Sex and the City bauble which I LOVE..


and my personal favourite, a cocktail glass from Vegas which has 'Las Vegas 2004' painted on the inside...


All this tree decorating has put me in the mood for mulled wine and mince pies. Shame I don't have any and can't be bothered venturing out in the cold to get any either. I do have cranberry and carmelised onion chutney though, hmmm.....what can I do with that I wonder!

No comments: